You’ve probably interacted with them before, but what are they really like? At My Affiliates, we have a great bunch of people with some pretty unique hobbies, interests and talents and we are keen to introduce you to them. Come and meet our team!
Our first interview is with Ralitsa Petkova, Head of Support and Integration.
- How long have you worked at MyAffiliates?
Ralitsa, Longer than I can remember, but 8 years next March
- What does your job entail?
I take care of various client projects, which may be an addition of new brands, or a new system overall. I keep in touch with 3rd party Gaming providers or client BI teams, and coordinate the communication and deliverables with our Tech team until a client project has been completed.
- What do you like most about your job?
How each day, each project, and each new client conversation is different than the one before. But probably I mostly love physically meeting the people I’ve only spoken to online and finally attaching a face to a chat long closed.
- What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
To count to 10 before answering, and by the way, I am still learning …..
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was young
- What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Be outside, as long as it’s not cooking hot.
- What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I studied psychology, but fail to understand people more and more each day
- Where’s your favourite place in the world?
In the woods surrounded by greenery
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
Tomorrow will be a better day
- Three words to best describe you
Friendly, Curious, Persistent
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Wine… joking. Without my family, but wine too 🙂
- What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Conduct brain transplants
- What is one food that you cannot resist?
The tomatoes from my grandma’s garden