MyAffiliates is a leading supplier of in-house software in the online gaming industry. Our clients include high profile gaming companies all around the globe.
Do you have a passion for technical support and the software industry? Do you have a love for data challenges? Do you want to work for a company that has a focus on keeping clients happy from the minute they start the on-boarding process?
If this is you, then apply for the 2nd level technical support position in our office in Malta!
The chosen candidate will be an integral member of the Technical Support Team, with the key duties being:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of a team
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving data issues
- Technical data integrations
- Handling escalated support issues via Zendesk
- Keeping documentation up to date
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensures standards and requirement are met throughout
Experience (1-year minimum)
- PHP (can write and understand PHP scripts, talk to an API)
- MySQL (can write good structured SQL statements, understands DDL and DML)
- Unix familiarity (grep, sed, vi, file permissions, cron, etc )
- Shell Scripting (writing clean bash scripts with error checking)
- Previous experience (preferably in Gaming) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira would be a plus.